SearchSkip to Search Results
- 327Hill Times Publishing
- 274Toronto Stock Exchange
- 155Fraser, Marion
- 155Villatoro, Valentin (Supervisor)
- 50Marian Gould Gallagher Law Library
- 45Campbell, Sandy
- 258Toronto Stock Exchange--Periodicals
- 246Stock exchanges--Canada--Tables--Periodicals
- 104Romanowsky Stain
- 75Peripheral Blood Smear
- 1078Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 1078Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 722University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources
- 258University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Daily Record (Toronto Stock Exchange)
- 230University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Parliament Now
- 169Medicine and Dentistry, Faculty of
- 284Article (Published)
- 172Research Material
- 64Conference/Workshop Presentation
- 88Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- 86Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- 85Department of Chemical and Materials Engineering
- 55Department of Mechanical Engineering
- 53Department of Chemistry
- 52Department of Biological Sciences
- 5Gupta, Rajender (Chemical and Materials Engineering)
- 5Lipsett, Michael (Mechanical Engineering)
- 4Bayat, Alireza (Civil and Environmental Engineering)
- 4Brett, Michael (Electrical and Computer Engineering)
- 4Buck, George (Educational Psychology)
- 4Chen, Tongwen (Electrical and Computer Engineering)
"It was delightful to be so hungry": Food, Class, and Gender in Nineteenth-Century Children's LiteratureDownload
This thesis explores the social, political, and spatial extensions of food and eating in nineteenth-century young women’s coming-of-age texts in America. It focuses on novels and short-stories from women authors such as Louisa May Alcott, Susan Coolidge, Eleanor H. Porter, and Sarah Jewett in...
Récit composé par Alex Michelet (1885-1979) à l'aube de sa vie, « La grande épinettière » raconte l'histoire d'une jeune institutrice d'ascendance française, Jeanne, qui se trouve affectée dans un petit village de l'Ouest canadien au tournant des années 1915-1920. En apparence anodin, ce récit...
Though postsecondary participation has increased overall, the rate of participation has risen more sharply for middle-class students compared with working-class students (Knighton & Mirza, 2002). Especially pronounced is Krahn’s (2009) finding that children from families where at least one...
Over the last few decades, the concept of global citizenship has emerged in policies and vision statements of higher educational institutions without clarity of what it means or how to educate for it. In North America the discourse of global citizenship study abroad has become increasingly...
Many accounts of Alternative Food Networks (AFNs) describe them as cohesive social movements that adequately address the social and environmental externalities of food and agricultural production. Yet others question whether initiatives that focus on localized consumer driven change can provide...
It is clear to many researchers that physical education needs significant reform (Bain, 1995; Devis-Devis & Sparkes, 1999; Fernandez-Balboa, 1997; Kirk, 2010; Lawson, 2009; Tinning, 2010). While these calls for curriculum change are warranted, how we problematize the issue of curriculum needs...
As part of its mandate to enhance access to oil sands information the Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN) digitized the Alberta Oil Sands Environmental Research Program (AOSERP) series of research reports. Alberta Environment and Sustainable Resource Development provided permission...
As part of its mandate to enhance access to oil sands information the Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN) digitized a number of research and policy reports prepared by various government organizations. Alberta Environment and Sustainable Resource Development, Alberta Agriculture...
As part of its mandate to enhance access to oil sands information the Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN) digitized the oil-sands relevant Reclamation Research Technical Advisory Committee (RRTAC) series of research reports. Alberta Environment and Sustainable Resource Development...