SearchSkip to Search Results
- 349Hill Times Publishing
- 326Bryan, Dr. Alan L.
- 326Gruhn, Dr. Ruth
- 326University of Alberta Department of Anthropology
- 308Ami, Dr. H. M.
- 270Toronto Stock Exchange
- 294lithic tools
- 259Toronto Stock Exchange--Periodicals
- 258Stock exchanges--Canada--Tables--Periodicals
- 50Bibliography, National--Great Britain--Periodicals
- 956Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 956Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 802University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources
- 327Anthropology, Department of
- 326Anthropology, Department of/Bryan/Gruhn Archaeology Collection
- 258University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Daily Record (Toronto Stock Exchange)
- 281Article (Published)
- 88Research Material
- 72Conference/Workshop Presentation
- 72Department of Chemical and Materials Engineering
- 66Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- 64Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- 51Department of Chemistry
- 48Department of Agricultural, Food, and Nutritional Science
- 46Department of Computing Science
In this study I use John Milton’s notion of the “fit” reader as a guide to the theology and politics of reading in his early prose and late poetry. Throughout, I suggest that this reader functions as a site of contradiction within Milton’s writing, one that is indebted to a Protestant tradition...
"The Difference", a Novel: In 1908, a Canadian woman on a clipper ship in the south Pacific buys a small boy for four pounds of tobaccoDownload
SSHRC Awarded IG 2013: Over the next three years, I will research and write the first draft of a new novel. The Difference will examine the actions of a Canadian woman in 1908, wife of a clipper ship captain, who buys a small Tongan boy for four pounds of tobacco. The research required for The...
This thesis examines the Theatre for Development (TfD) initiatives of UK theatre practitioner Jane Plastow in Eritrea. In particular, it focuses on the Eritrean Community-Based Theatre Project, a project undertaken by Plastow in collaboration with the Eritrean government in the mid-1990s that...
This interdisciplinary dissertation makes an original contribution by examining the sleepwalker in terms of medical, legal, and cultural categories in literature, film, and opera. It addresses medical research and medico-legal contexts in relation to diagnostic power and institutional authority...
This study explores the ways in which moshing and extreme metal music reflects and informs the social worlds of metal fans. The research project incorporates narrative ethnography which offers the opportunity to explore how underground subcultural practices contribute to our understandings of how...