We will be performing routine ERA maintenance starting 3PM Tuesday Feb 19 until 3PM Wednesday Feb 20. ERA searches and downloads will perform as usual, but the "Deposit" and "Edit" function will be suspended during the maintenance period. When the work is complete, we'll remove this notice. Thanks for your understanding!
SearchSkip to Search Results
- 49Hill Times Publishing
- 6Lieffers, V.J.
- 6Shotyk, W.
- 6Sustainable Forest Management Network
- 4Brigandt, Ingo
- 4Krachler, M.
- 49Canada--politics and government--periodicals
- 9Boreal forests
- 7Forest management
- 6Forest fires
- 55University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources
- 49University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/The Hill Times
- 38Biological Sciences, Department of
- 37Biological Sciences, Department of/Journal Articles (Biological Sciences)
- 32Sustainable Forest Management Network
- 22Sustainable Forest Management Network/Project Reports (Sustainable Forest Management Network)
This paper contains a list of criteria to help librarians decide when it is important to keep print copies of journal subscriptions.
A Community Study of the Bibliothèque Saint-Jean
The significance of my capping exercise is valued according to its relevance with respect to librarianship as a field of study in the University of Alberta's School of Library and Information Studies (SLIS) and as a lifelong professional pursuit. The relevance of A Community Study of the...