This week, we need to do work to address a component of our application that requires immediate attention. As a result, you may experience ERA to be intermittently available. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and thank you for your patience as we attend to the care and feeding of ERA!
SearchSkip to Search Results
- 49Hill Times Publishing
- 6Lieffers, V.J.
- 6Shotyk, W.
- 6Sustainable Forest Management Network
- 4Brigandt, Ingo
- 4Krachler, M.
- 49Canada--politics and government--periodicals
- 9Boreal forests
- 7Forest management
- 6Forest fires
- 55University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources
- 49University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/The Hill Times
- 38Biological Sciences, Department of
- 37Biological Sciences, Department of/Journal Articles (Biological Sciences)
- 32Sustainable Forest Management Network
- 22Sustainable Forest Management Network/Project Reports (Sustainable Forest Management Network)
This paper contains a list of criteria to help librarians decide when it is important to keep print copies of journal subscriptions.
A Community Study of the Bibliothèque Saint-Jean
The significance of my capping exercise is valued according to its relevance with respect to librarianship as a field of study in the University of Alberta's School of Library and Information Studies (SLIS) and as a lifelong professional pursuit. The relevance of A Community Study of the...