SearchSkip to Search Results
- 49Hill Times Publishing
- 6Lieffers, V.J.
- 6Shotyk, W.
- 6Sustainable Forest Management Network
- 4Brigandt, Ingo
- 4Krachler, M.
- 49Canada--politics and government--periodicals
- 9Boreal forests
- 7Forest management
- 6Forest fires
- 55University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources
- 49University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/The Hill Times
- 38Biological Sciences, Department of
- 37Biological Sciences, Department of/Journal Articles (Biological Sciences)
- 32Sustainable Forest Management Network
- 22Sustainable Forest Management Network/Project Reports (Sustainable Forest Management Network)
This paper contains a list of criteria to help librarians decide when it is important to keep print copies of journal subscriptions.
A Community Study of the Bibliothèque Saint-Jean
The significance of my capping exercise is valued according to its relevance with respect to librarianship as a field of study in the University of Alberta's School of Library and Information Studies (SLIS) and as a lifelong professional pursuit. The relevance of A Community Study of the...