SearchSkip to Search Results
- 21Hill Times Publishing
- 8Sustainable Forest Management Network
- 6University of Alberta. Western Centre for Economic Research.
- 4Brigandt, Ingo
- 4Edmonton Social Planning Council
- 45Instrumental music
- 21Canada--politics and government--periodicals
- 11Forest management
- 9Sustainable forestry
- 379Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 379Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 58Music, Department of
- 58Music, Department of/Concert Programmes
- 26University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources
- 25Biological Sciences, Department of
- 78Article (Published)
- 65Research Material
- 4Conference/Workshop Presentation
This field study addressed a number of natural history parameters of Irrawaddy dolphins (Orcaella brevirostris) in the Mekong River of Laos that were not well-documented, including diving behaviour, foraging ecology, habitat use, social behaviour, group size, and diurnal movements. Irrawaddy...
A Coevolutionary Approach to Understanding the Paradox of Social Pressures versus Economic Efficiency Across the World's Food ChainsDownload
In recent years considerable social pressure has been brought to bear on commodity food chains throughout the world. Events such as the introduction of bioengineered crops, the discovery of BSE in beef and instances of food contamination directly leading to human illness have focused attention on...
Technical report TR02-11. Various query languages have been proposed for XML, some inspired by database query languages (e.g. SQL and OQL) and others introduced by documents community. To fulfill its role of a standardization body,W3C has identified a number of requirements for XML query...