This week, we need to do work to address a component of our application that requires immediate attention. As a result, you may experience ERA to be intermittently available. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and thank you for your patience as we attend to the care and feeding of ERA!
SearchSkip to Search Results
- 8Cahill, J. F.
- 7Van Kooten, Case
- 7Vertinsky, Ilan
- 6Messier, Christian
- 4Adamowicz, Vic
- 4Bergeron, Yves
- 31Sustainable forestry
- 15Forest fires
- 12Canada, Alberta
- 8Abutilon theophrasti
- 8Asymmetric competition
- 531Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 531Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 83Sustainable Forest Management Network
- 43Sustainable Forest Management Network/Research Papers (Sustainable Forest Management Network)
- 37Sustainable Forest Management Network/Project Reports (Sustainable Forest Management Network)
- 27Biological Sciences, Department of
A biological and economical analysis of silvicultural alternatives to the conventional clearcut/plantation prescription in boreal mixedwood stands (aspen/white spruce/balsam fir)Download
Working Paper 2001-8
The ability to modify RNA secondary structure is crucial for numerous cellular processes. We have characterized two RNA helicase genes, crhB and crhC, which are differentially expressed in the cyanobacterium Anabaena sp. strain PCC 7120. crhC transcription is limited specifically to cold shock...