SearchSkip to Search Results
- 4Bryan, Alan L., Dr.
- 4Gruhn, Dr. Ruth
- 4University of Alberta Department of Anthropology
- 3Edmonton Social Planning Council
- 2Edmonton Welfare Council
- 1McMullen, A. E.
- 4Brazil, Paraná
- 4Canada, Alberta, Edmonton
- 4Eastern and Southern Amazon
- 2Children with mental disabilities--Institutional care
- 5Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)
- 4Anthropology, Department of
- 4Anthropology, Department of/Bryan/Gruhn Archaeology Collection
- 2Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Children, Youth and Family (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
- 2Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/History and Roles of the Edmonton Social Planning Council
- 1Music, Department of
A study of collaborative effort between two formal organizations: an outline history of the collaborative effort between the Edmonton Welfare Council and the Urban Renewal Division of the City of Edmonton Planning DepartmentDownload
The following study attempts to highlight the collaborative efforts of two formal organizations to plan a co-operative program of study into the social-human problems of an evolving skid row area.
A clay with near perfect particle parallelism was prepared by consolidating a slurried kaolin in a large oedometer. Shear box samples trimmed at various angles to the compression direction revealed no significant difference in drained strength. Samples with original bedding normal and parallel to...