SearchSkip to Search Results
- 7Seale, Linda N.
- 6Edmonton Welfare Council
- 2Morgenstern, N. R.
- 1Alberta Council for Crippled Children and Adults
- 1Amir-Tahmasseb, I.
- 1Baetz, Reuben C.
- 7Canada, Alberta, Edmonton
- 6Yellowknife, NT
- 3Edmonton Social Planning Council
- 3Franklin Avenue, Yellowknife, NT
- 2Community welfare councils
- 7Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)
- 7Canadian Circumpolar Institute
- 7Canadian Circumpolar Institute/Circumpolar Digital Image Collection
- 5Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 5Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 3Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/History and Roles of the Edmonton Social Planning Council
An overview of the social and economic changes that have occurred in Canada since Confederation and a discussion of future roles for a non-governmental community planning body.
Background for planning: an examination of social factors related to Edmonton's community service needs [revised edition]Download
Background for Planning represents the first of a series of Edmonton Welfare Council research reports designed to call attention to facts and possible trends that have a bearing on the development of our community's health, welfare and leisure services. [revised edition]
Pouring liquid gold into a mould to make gold bricks, Giant Mine, Yellowknife, NT, September 1965. Anyone able to carry the 12.5 kg brick one-handed to the Post Office in town, over 3 km away, could keep it. The price of gold was then about CAN$35 per ounce (28 g)