SearchSkip to Search Results
Author / Creator / Contributor
- 9Edmonton Social Planning Council
- 3Djurfors, S.
- 2Beaulieu, D.
- 2Moore, Jamie
- 1Abrahams, Cecil Anthony
- 1Abrioux, Marie-Louise.
Subject / Keyword
- 309Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 309Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 30Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN)
- 26Music, Department of
- 26Music, Department of/Concert Programmes
- 14Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN)/AOSERP Reports
Toxicity of saline groundwater from Syncrude's Lease 17 to fish and benthic macroinvertebratesDownload
Peltzner, A., McMahon, B., McCart, P., Walder, G.
The mining of the tar sands which are included in the area to be developed by Syncrude Canada Ltd. will require the dewatering of the mine pits. This will involve the pumping of large volumes of saline groundwater. Present plans call for its eventual disposal through Ruth Lake, the Poplar River...
361 - 370 of 388