SearchSkip to Search Results
- 534Ami, Dr. H. M.
- 534Bryan, Dr. Alan L.
- 534Curtis Scally
- 534Gruhn, Dr. Ruth
- 348Hill Times Publishing
- 267Toronto Stock Exchange
- 422lithic tools
- 166Stock exchanges--canada--tables--periodicals
- 129Toronto stock exchange--periodicals
- 126Toronto Stock Exchange--Periodicals
- 120utilized flake
- 776Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 776Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 713University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources
- 534Anthropology, Department of
- 534Anthropology, Department of/Bryan/Gruhn Archaeology Collection
- 254University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Daily Record (Toronto Stock Exchange)
- 183Article (Published)
- 28Conference/Workshop Presentation
- 16Research Material
- 54Department of Biological Sciences
- 49Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- 47Department of Chemical and Materials Engineering
- 38Department of Computing Science
- 38Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- 31Department of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences
Although exercise has received support for its physiological and mental health benefits, less is known about mindfulness activities. The purpose of this study was to explore how yoga, exercise, and no activity relate to hope, psychological distress, and mental health. Participants who practiced...
SFM Network Research Note Series No. 71
Introduction: Once upon a time, empirically-informed, philosophical work on the mind was pretty straightforward. Mental activity went on inside the head, and we were pretty sure that it, along with all the good stuff associated with it -- consciousness, intentionality, mental representation,...
α-exo-Alkylidene γ-lactones and γ-lactams via 2-alkoxycarbonyl allylboronates: mechanistic studies, diversity-oriented synthesis and target-oriented synthesisDownload
Allylboration reactions have been thoroughly utilized in organic chemistry since it was discovered that they could add in a nucleophilic fashion to aldehydes and ketones in 1964. Modification of allylboronates and the substrates that they can react with has been the focus of many research groups...
δ13C and δ15N Signatures in Muscle and Fin Tissues: Nonlethal Sampling Methods for Stable Isotope Analysis of SalmonidDownload
Stable isotope analysis has emerged as an important tool in aquatic ecology. For fish, dorsal muscle from sacrificed individuals has traditionally been used in stable isotope studies; however, there are many instances when lethal sampling is undesirable. We evaluated the feasibility of using...
“All of Our Secrets are in These Mountains”: Problematizing Colonial Power Relations, Tourism Productions and Histories of the Cultural Practices of Nakoda Peoples in the Banff-Bow ValleyDownload
This study examines some of the significant challenges that Nakoda peoples encountered from 1870-1980 in the Banff-Bow Valley, Alberta. Beginning with missionary movements, the 1877 Treaty Seven agreements and the establishment of the reservation systems, I trace the emergence of a disciplinary...