SearchSkip to Search Results
- 1Rehabilitation Medicine, Faculty of
- 1Rehabilitation Medicine, Faculty of/General Rehabilitation Medicine
- 1Concordia University of Edmonton
- 1Concordia University of Edmonton/Capstone Projects in Undergraduate Sociology (Concordia University of Edmonton)
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
An Exploration of Musculoskeletal Injuries Occurring in a Canadian Police Agency: Can Fitness Test Results Predict Injury Risk?Download
Background Police officers have a greater risk of injury compared to those in most other occupations. A police officer who suffers an injury may not be able to act in their full capacity while they recover resulting in sick time, decreased productivity, limited physical ability, or the...
Peers Supporting Peers in Workplace Reintegration after Occupational Stress Injuries: A Mixed-Methods Pilot Study Evaluating the Edmonton Police Service Reintegration Program Facilitator TrainingDownload
This study will examine a causal model of the determinants of Opinions Toward the Police (ATPolice). A secondary data analysis was conducted and data was utilized from the 2009, General Social Survey Cycle 23. The sampling frame consisted of 19,422 respondents who participated in telephone...