SearchSkip to Search Results
- 1English and Film Studies, Department of
- 1English and Film Studies, Department of/Journal Articles (English and Film Studies)
- 1School of Library and Information Studies
- 1School of Library and Information Studies/Journal Articles (Library & Information Studies)
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
Introduction to a special themed section of the journal "Participations: Journal of Audience and Reception Studies" entitled "Readers, Reading and Digital Media." The authors discuss the history and problems of conceptualising readers as audiences and introduce the 14 articles in the themed...
This study sets out to examine recurring themes found on book wrappers published by Harlequin in their first seventeen years as a form of marketing strategy. Through the use of specific image and text patterns that correspond to common themes found in paperback genres, Harlequin was able to...