This week, we need to do work to address a component of our application that requires immediate attention. As a result, you may experience ERA to be intermittently available. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and thank you for your patience as we attend to the care and feeding of ERA!
SearchSkip to Search Results
- 1Canadian Circumpolar Institute
- 1Canadian Circumpolar Institute/Circumpolar Collection
- 1Renewable Resources, Department of
- 1Renewable Resources, Department of/Journal Articles (Renewable Resources)
- 1Agricultural, Life, and Environmental Sciences, Faculty of
- 1Agricultural, Life, and Environmental Sciences, Faculty of/Journal Articles (Agricultural, Life, & Environmental Sciences)
Previous studies suggest that management intensity zoning systems, such as the triad approach, could allow Canada’s forest industry to maintain or increase timber harvest levels while simultaneously reducing its environmental impact. In most such studies, the zones are exogenously specified. In...
The Need for Integrated Resource Management to Achieve a Sustainable Forest Management Regime: A Case of the Forest Management in Alberta, Canada ［持続可能な森林経営に向けた統括的資源管理の必要性 —カナダ, アルバータ州の森林管理の実情から—］Download
The forest management regime of Alberta, Canada, was reviewed in light of the three pillars of sustainable forest management: economic, social, and environmental values of forests. It was found that as long as the provincial policy is inclined to the pursuit of economic benefits derived from the...