SearchSkip to Search Results
- 3Work environment
- 1Canadian Library Association
- 1De la Pena, Kathleen
- 1Nursing, Faculty of
- 1Nursing, Faculty of/Health Systems
- 1School of Library and Information Studies
- 1School of Library and Information Studies/Journal Articles (Library & Information Studies)
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
The article presents an article by Kathleen de la Peña McCook entitled \"Workplace Speech in Libraries and Article 19 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.\" Her article adopts a policy which says everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression. This human right includes...
Using findings from our recent study that found that a context of uncertainty in the work environment hindered nurses' research utilization, we suggest strategies for nurse managers and leaders to optimize clinical environments and support efforts to put research into clinical practice (knowledge...