SearchSkip to Search Results
- 1Christensen, Andre Forrest
- 1Devito, K.
- 1Landry, Jean-Sébastien
- 1Matthews, H. Damon
- 1Mendoza, C.
- 1Parrott, Lael
- 1Biological Sciences, Department of
- 1Biological Sciences, Department of/Journal Articles (Biological Sciences)
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 1The NSERC TRIA Network (TRIA-Net)
- 1The NSERC TRIA Network (TRIA-Net)/Journal Articles (TRIA-Net)
The aim of this document is to provide guidance on landscape reconstruction based on the results of more than a decade of research in natural forest systems on the Boreal Plains. It is hoped that the synthesis will prove useful to a range of audiences – from general readers interested in the...
The influence of capping soil depth on water dynamics was investigated at a decommissioned phosphogypsum (PG) stack in Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta. PG is the a by-product in phosphoric acid production, a necessary component of phosphorus fertilizer. Currently, there are no environmental...
Modelling long- term impacts of mountain pine beetle outbreaks on merchantable biomass, ecosystem carbon, albedo, and radiative forcingDownload
The ongoing major outbreak of mountain pine beetle (MPB) in forests of western North America has led to considerable research efforts. However, many questions remain unaddressed regarding its long-term impacts, especially when accounting for the range of possible responses from the non-target...