SearchSkip to Search Results
- 1Articulation assessment
- 1Distance education
- 1First impression
- 1Axani, Carly
- 1Barlow, Ingrid
- 1Biro, Anne.
- 1Curry, Ann (Supervisor)
- 1Flottemesch, Christen
- 1Gray, Heather D.
- 1Rehabilitation Medicine, Faculty of
- 1Rehabilitation Medicine, Faculty of/Speech Pathology and Audiology
- 1Equity Diversity Inclusion Community (EDI)
- 1Equity Diversity Inclusion Community (EDI)/Journal Articles (Equity Diversity Inclusion)
- 1Communications and Technology Graduate Program
- 1Communications and Technology Graduate Program/Capping Projects (Communications and Technology)
Videoconferencing vs. Face-To-Face: A Comparison of Results from Two Articulation Testing Conditions
Videoconferencing vs. Face-To-Face: A Comparison of Results from Two Articulation Testing ConditionsDownload
The use of videoconferencing to provide speech-language services has been promoted by such agencies as Alberta Health Services. It allows previously un-serviced, rural areas to access direct speech services from a speech-language pathologist (SLP), while also reducing the costs associated with...
Wheelchair seating assessment and intervention: A comparison between Telerehabilitation and face-to-face serviceDownload
This study compared outcomes of wheelchair seating and positioning interventions provided by telerehabilitation (n=10) and face-to-face (n=20; 10 in each of two comparison groups, one urban and one rural). Comparison clients were matched to the telerehabilitation clients in age, diagnosis, and...