SearchSkip to Search Results
- 12Eerkes, Deborah
- 4Canadian Circumpolar Institute
- 4Coe, Helen - Project Coordinator, CIHR Special Project
- 4University of Alberta Libraries
- 3Hackett, Chris
- 2Babcock, Susan
- 12Student Conduct and Accountability
- 9Student Conduct and Accountability/Guides (Student Conduct and Accountability)
- 7Campus Data Summit Series
- 6Toolkit for Grant Success
- 6Toolkit for Grant Success/Educational Materials (Toolkit for Grant Success)
- 6Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 9Learning Object
- 8Research Material
- 5Conference/Workshop Presentation
- 4Conference/Workshop Poster
Poster for the 2012 University of Alberta Campus Data Summit.
Program for the 2012 University of Alberta Campus Data Summit.
Poster for the 2013 University of Alberta Campus Data Summit.
Program for the 2013 University of Alberta Campus Data Summit.
Created in 2014 and updated in 2020, this guide is intended to help University of Alberta graduate students to understand the expectations of academic integrity and the Code of Student Behaviour as it applies to their academic work.
This Handbook provides a step-by-step process for promoting academic integrity, detecting and reporting misconduct. It is intended for all University of Alberta instructors and teaching assistants, and is the last edition of the printed version of the Handbook, distributed annually from 2004-2013.
Learn how the University of Alberta’s Collection Strategies Unit planned and worked through a year of reductions to acquisitions, staff, and services.