We will be performing routine ERA maintenance starting 3PM Tuesday Feb 19 until 3PM Wednesday Feb 20. ERA searches and downloads will perform as usual, but the "Deposit" and "Edit" function will be suspended during the maintenance period. When the work is complete, we'll remove this notice. Thanks for your understanding!
SearchSkip to Search Results
- 4Canadian Circumpolar Institute
- 4Coe, Helen - Project Coordinator, CIHR Special Project
- 4University of Alberta Libraries
- 2Babcock, Susan
- 2Canadian Mountain Studies Initiative
- 2School of Energy and the Environment (SEE)
- 7Campus Data Summit Series
- 5Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 5Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 4Grant Assist Program (Health Sciences)
- 4Campus Data Summit Series/2012 Campus Data Summit
- 3Grant Assist Program (Health Sciences)/Support (Grant Assist Program Health Sciences)
Poster for the 2012 University of Alberta Campus Data Summit.
Program for the 2012 University of Alberta Campus Data Summit.
Poster for the 2013 University of Alberta Campus Data Summit.
Program for the 2013 University of Alberta Campus Data Summit.
This document outlines the biostatistical analysis support available at the University of Alberta (UA). The inclusion of strong statistical expertise on research teams for studies carried out by Canadian Institute of Health Research (CIHR) funded programs will greatly benefit the quality of...
This document outlines the contact information for the 3 animal facilities at the University of Alberta. This was last updated May 16, 2012.
Expanding Video Findability and Accessibility through Student Engagement: Building the Nosotros Video CollectionDownload
Students + Instructors + Library = Win-Win Situation. Engaging students in the information creation process of enhancing the findability and accessibility of a video collection reinforces the value of information and the students' own role as information creators. The Nosotros video collection...