SearchSkip to Search Results
- 2Biological Sciences, Department of
- 2Biological Sciences, Department of/Journal Articles (Biological Sciences)
- 2Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 2Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 1Mathematical and Statistical Sciences, Department of
- 1Mathematical and Statistical Sciences, Department of/Research Publications (Mathematical and Statistical Sciences)
In this paper, elements of differential game theory are used to analyze a spatially explicit home range model for interactingwolf packs when movement behavior is uncertain. The model consists of a system of partial differential equations whose parameters reflect the movement behavior of...
Polar bears (Ursus maritimus) are sea ice habitat specialists and climate change has affected sea ice throughout this species’ circumpolar range. The annual phenological cycle of sea ice growth and decay is a strong influence on polar bear distribution and ecology. Study of the habitat selection,...
Spatial ecology of cougars (Puma concolor) in the Cypress Hills: Implications for human-cougar interactions and range expansionDownload
Cougar (Puma concolor) range is expanding eastward in North America. Understanding how range expansion is occurring in a human-dominated landscape is needed to manage the social and ecological implications of a returning large carnivore. To address this, I used GPS-radio collars and...