SearchSkip to Search Results
- 1Grant Assist Program (Social Sciences / Humanities)
- 1Grant Assist Program (Social Sciences / Humanities)/Successful Grants Library (SSHRC)
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 1School of Public Health
- 1School of Public Health/Global Health (Public Health)
Out of all the natural disasters, floods are the most common in both developed and developing countries, accounting for approximately 40% of all natural disasters [1,2]. Flooding has severe implications on human health before, during, and after the onset of a flood. Southeast Asia is a region...
SSHRC Awarded IDG 2016: Music's place in the Catholic Church’s movement from an agent of Portuguese colonization to a site of indigenous resistance in now-independent East Timor is the focus of this project. I will seek out traces of musical sound and embodied performance in archives and...
Southeast Asian dipterocarp forests are highly diverse tropical forest communities, with the family Dipterocarpaceae alone comprising hundreds of species. Dipterocarps are remarkable in that they exhibit supra-annual mass flowering events, which occur in irregular intervals of two to ten years,...