SearchSkip to Search Results
- 2Lieffers, V. J.
- 1Chow, P. S
- 1Kulbaba, Shaun P
- 1Landhaeusser, S. M.
- 1Landhäusser, S. M.
- 1Landhäusser, S.M.
- 2Helmholtz-Alberta Initiative
- 2Helmholtz-Alberta Initiative/Journal Articles & Research Abstracts (Helmholtz-Alberta Initiative)
- 1Renewable Resources, Department of
- 1Renewable Resources, Department of/Research Notes (Renewable Resources)
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
Evaluating trembling aspen (Populus tremuloides Michx.) seedling stock characteristics in response to drought and out-planting on a reclamation siteDownload
Trembling aspen (Populus tremuloides Michx.) seedlings often display reduced growth, or transplant shock, following out-planting largely due to moisture constraints. This thesis explores the influence of seedling size (root volume), root to stem ratio (RSR) and non-structural carbohydrate (NSC)...