SearchSkip to Search Results
- 3Canada, Northwest Territories, Yellowknife
- 3Schools - Yellowknife, NWT
- 2Iliharvik - Pichaaq (qivu)
- 2Ilisarvik (qivk)
- 2Ilisarvik - Piksauyak (qivs)
- 2Schools - Northern Canada
Plaque on the outer wall reads \"Yellowknife's original school. Built in 1939. Mis Mildred Hall opened this school with a class of 32 students in September, 1939. The log school was moved from the Old Tow to this site in February 1987 by Yellowknife Education District No. 1 and the Yellowknife...