SearchSkip to Search Results
- 1Carleton, Heather L.
- 1Cooper, Sarah L.
- 1Cummings, Greta G.
- 1De Pauw, Jane - Research Facilitator, Faculty of Medicine & Dentistry, Faculty of Pharmacy & Pharmaceutical Sciences
- 1Dominik Wujastyk
- 1Hewko, Sarah J.
- 2Grant Assist Program (Health Sciences)
- 1Grant Assist Program (Health Sciences)/Support (Grant Assist Program Health Sciences)
- 1Grant Assist Program (Health Sciences)/Foundation Competition Workshops
- 1History and Classics, Department of
- 1History and Classics, Department of/Journal Articles (History and Classics)
- 1Biological Sciences, Department of
What are the critical features of a compelling application to Stage 1 of the CIHR Foundation Scheme competition? The Foundation Scheme application is dramatically different from a CIHR Operating Grant application in content, length and style. Since the Foundation competition is new in 2014, and...
Background: Healthcare aides (HCAs) are the primary caregivers for vulnerable older persons. They have many titles and are largely unregulated, which contributes to their relative invisibility. The objective of this scoping review was to evaluate the breadth and depth of the HCA workforce...
The spread, establishment and impacts of the spiny water flea, Bythotrephes longimanus, in temperate North America: a synopsis of the special issue.Download
More than most sub-disciplines of ecology, the study of biological invasions is characterized by breadth rather than by depth. Studies of expanding ranges of invaders are common, as are post-invasion case studies, but we rarely have a deep understanding of the dynamics and regulators of the...
For the March 2014 CIHR Open Operating Grants Program (OOGP), the Research Facilitation Offices (RFOs) are required to electronically approve and submit CIHR operating grant applications via CIHR's ResearchNet on behalf of University of Alberta applicants. This document contains details on the...