SearchSkip to Search Results
- 1Ambrose, Divakar J.
- 1Bears, H.
- 1Cotterill, Susan E.
- 1Hannon, Susan J.
- 1Hittinger, M. A.
- 1Kastelic, John P.
- 2Biological Sciences, Department of
- 2Biological Sciences, Department of/Journal Articles (Biological Sciences)
- 1Law, Faculty of
- 1Law, Faculty of/Journal Articles (Law)
- 1Agricultural, Food and Nutritional Science, Department of
- 1Agricultural, Food and Nutritional Science, Department of/Journal Articles (Agricultural, Food and Nutritional Science)
The focus of this article is on access to sexual and reproductive health care, an essential aspect of reproductive justice. Although the scope of the problem is unknown, there are reasons to question whether Canadian women are able to access reproductive and sexual health services such as...
Luteolysis, onset of estrus, and ovulation in Holstein heifers given prostaglandin F2alpha concurrent with, or 24 hours prior to, removal of an intravaginal, progesterone-releasing deviceDownload
The objective was to determine the effects of giving prostaglandin F2alpha (PGF) concurrent with, or 24 h before, removal of an intravaginal, progesterone-releasing (controlled internal drug release [CIDR]) device, on luteolysis, the synchrony of estrus and ovulation. Eighteen postpubertal...
Several studies have documented elevated rates of nest predation for passerines and grouse in small forest patches and near anthropogenic edges. We examined patterns of predation on artificial nests in aspen (Populust remuloidesw) oodlots and fencerows surrounded by agricultural land in Alberta....