SearchSkip to Search Results
- 5Smith, Daniel W.
- 3Beatson, R.P.
- 2Breuil, Colette
- 2El-Din, Mohamed Gamal
- 2Saddler, Jack
- 2Saddler, John
- 13Sustainable Forest Management Network
- 13Sustainable Forest Management Network/Project Reports (Sustainable Forest Management Network)
- 2WISEST Summer Research Program
- 2WISEST Summer Research Program/WISEST Research Posters
- 1Biochemistry, Department of
- 1Biochemistry, Department of/Journal Articles (Biochemistry)
Project Report 1999-23
Project Report 2003-1
Project Report 2000-11
The Na+/H+ exchanger isoform 1 (NHE1) is an integral membrane protein that regulates intracellular pH by extruding an intracellular H+ in exchange for one extracellular Na+. The human NHE1 isoform is involved in heart disease and cell growth and proliferation. Although details of NHE1 regulation...
Project Report 2000-26