SearchSkip to Search Results
- 1Physics, Department of
- 1Physics, Department of/Journal Articles (Physics)
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 1Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN)
- 1Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN)/RRTAC Reports
We introduce a new methodology that allows the construction of wave frequency distributions due to growing incoherent whistler-mode waves in the magnetosphere. The technique combines the equations of geometric optics (i.e., raytracing) with the equation of transfer of radiation in an anisotropic...
Oscillations are a fundamental principle of neural operation, organized into a hierarchy of frequency bands with the dominant rhythm alternating within and across behavioral states. During states of sleep and anesthesia, brain activity in forebrain regions displays two major distinct activity...
Techman Engineering Ltd. was jointly commissioned by the Reclamation Research Technical Advisory Committee and the Oil Sands Environmental Study Group to obtain state-of-the-art information on the propagation of selected woody plants. The purpose was: a) to obtain information on the propagation...