SearchSkip to Search Results
- 9Children's health
- 9Research institutes
- 9Women's health services
- 5Women and Children's Health Research Institute
- 4Women and Children’s Health Research Institute
- 2Wang, J.
- 2Wishart, D.S.
- 1Adams, Eric M.
- 1Arndt, D.
- 9Women and Children's Health Research Institute
- 9Women and Children's Health Research Institute/WCHRI Annual Research Day
- 4Biological Sciences, Department of
- 4Biological Sciences, Department of/Journal Articles (Biological Sciences)
- 2Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 2Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
A School-Based Randomized Controlled Trial to Improve Physical Activity among Iranian High School GirlsDownload
Background: Physical activity (PA) rates decline precipitously during the high school years and are consistently lower among adolescent girls than adolescent boys. Due to cultural barriers, this problem might be exacerbated in female Iranian adolescents. However, little intervention research has...
Background The main two sorts of automatic gene annotation frameworks are ab initio and alignment-based, the latter splitting into two sub-groups. The first group is used for intra-species alignments, among which are successful ones with high specificity and speed. The other group contains more...