SearchSkip to Search Results
- 5Women and Children's Health Research Institute
- 2Wang, J.
- 2Wishart, D.S.
- 2Women and Children’s Health Research Institute
- 1Adams, Eric M.
- 1Arndt, D.
- 7Women and Children's Health Research Institute
- 7Women and Children's Health Research Institute/WCHRI Annual Research Day
- 4Biological Sciences, Department of
- 4Biological Sciences, Department of/Journal Articles (Biological Sciences)
- 1Law, Faculty of
- 1Law, Faculty of/Journal Articles (Law)
A School-Based Randomized Controlled Trial to Improve Physical Activity among Iranian High School GirlsDownload
Background: Physical activity (PA) rates decline precipitously during the high school years and are consistently lower among adolescent girls than adolescent boys. Due to cultural barriers, this problem might be exacerbated in female Iranian adolescents. However, little intervention research has...
Background The main two sorts of automatic gene annotation frameworks are ab initio and alignment-based, the latter splitting into two sub-groups. The first group is used for intra-species alignments, among which are successful ones with high specificity and speed. The other group contains more...
Interactions between police and individuals suffering from mental illness are very frequent. Police forces are regularly first responders to those with mental illness. Unfortunately, on occasion interactions are violent and sometimes fatal. Despite this, training police how to best interact with...
Women face many challenges upon release from prison and entering different communities, referred to as re-entry. Community programs are available to support them while they negotiate the challenges. The purpose of this study is to understand the impact that these programs have on the re-entry...