SearchSkip to Search Results
- 3Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 3Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 1Agricultural, Food and Nutritional Science, Department of
- 1Agricultural, Food and Nutritional Science, Department of/Journal Articles (Agricultural, Food and Nutritional Science)
- 1Biological Sciences, Department of
- 1Biological Sciences, Department of/Journal Articles (Biological Sciences)
High concentrations of polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs) in polar bears from Svalbard have increased concern for that population’s reproductive health. We examined whether there were associations between the plasma concentrations of PCBs and reproductive hormones [progesterone (P4) and...
Abstract — An 8-month-old, virgin Holstein heifer with precocious mammary development was presented for examination. Protein, fat, and lactose in the mammary secretion were 14.90%, 0.12%, and 0.20%, respectively; somatic cell count was 3.9 3 10 6 /mL, with no bacterial infection. The heifer was...