SearchSkip to Search Results
- 33Canada, Northwest Territories, Yellowknife
- 134Campbell, Sandy
- 11Ball, Allen
- 2Ivanova, Semenova Polina
- 1Bergh, Arne - (Sculptor)
- 1Davidson, D.J.
- 1Gimpel, Charles
- 129Canadian Circumpolar Institute
- 129Canadian Circumpolar Institute/Circumpolar Digital Image Collection
- 11Documents of Contemporary War
- 11Documents of Contemporary War/Raw Images
- 4University of Alberta Libraries
- 4University of Alberta Libraries/Libraries Staff Publications
The Alfred Wegener Institute for Polar and Marine Research is located in the brown building in the upper left of the photograph. The Institute's substantial polar library is housed in this building. The ships and U-boat in the Old Harbour are part of the German Maritime Museum (Deutsches...
The Arctic Centre is a major polar research organization. The Centre includes a substantial polar library and museum
Sign for Badhusparken or Bath House Park, a beach park in central Sweden. A trail loops through the wooded area behind the beach. Along the trail there are numerous folk-art installations created by local residents. Most are visual jokes or have puns embedded in their titles.