SearchSkip to Search Results
- 5Campbell, Kathryn J. (Supervisor)
- 1Abraham, Sandia
- 1Adria, Marco (Supervisor)
- 1Agnihotri, Sunil
- 1Baker, David W.
- 1Barker, Tom (Supervisor)
- 13Communications and Technology Graduate Program
- 13Communications and Technology Graduate Program/Capping Projects (Communications and Technology)
- 6Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 6Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 1Rehabilitation Medicine, Faculty of
- 1Rehabilitation Medicine, Faculty of/Speech Pathology and Audiology
Adolescents’ safety on the Internet is a prime concern in society. Sexual predators use the online environment regularly to solicit adolescents for sexual purposes; however, we know very little about the experiences of adolescents who become victimized in this way. This research used a thematic...
The paper explores the effect of embedding differential levels of elaborated feedback into digital learning objects. The effect of the embedded feedback is also considered in relation to computer experience and learner characteristics. Three digital learning objects were developed for this study...
Going the Distance: Identifying Barriers to Online Learning that Exist for Non-traditional Adult LearnersDownload
The increasingly rapid speed of technological change has undoubtedly impacted the field of education as may have left those who need education the most, further behind. Online education requires both teacher and learner to have a different skill set. Some of these skills are hard skills such as...
Is What You See What You Get? Exploring the Role of Virtual Reference Icons on Academic Library WebsitesDownload
The goal of this study is to better understand academic library design, selection, and use of web icons. An additional goal is to discover some of the possible consequences of icon design decisions for student users. This research is meant to help library staff better understand the factors...