SearchSkip to Search Results
- 5Campbell, Kathryn J. (Supervisor)
- 1Abraham, Sandia
- 1Adria, Marco (Supervisor)
- 1Agnihotri, Sunil
- 1Baker, David W.
- 1Brown, Carol A.M
- 12Communications and Technology Graduate Program
- 12Communications and Technology Graduate Program/Capping Projects (Communications and Technology)
- 6Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 6Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 1Rehabilitation Medicine, Faculty of
- 1Rehabilitation Medicine, Faculty of/Speech Pathology and Audiology
Adolescents’ safety on the Internet is a prime concern in society. Sexual predators use the online environment regularly to solicit adolescents for sexual purposes; however, we know very little about the experiences of adolescents who become victimized in this way. This research used a thematic...
The paper explores the effect of embedding differential levels of elaborated feedback into digital learning objects. The effect of the embedded feedback is also considered in relation to computer experience and learner characteristics. Three digital learning objects were developed for this study...
Is What You See What You Get? Exploring the Role of Virtual Reference Icons on Academic Library WebsitesDownload
The goal of this study is to better understand academic library design, selection, and use of web icons. An additional goal is to discover some of the possible consequences of icon design decisions for student users. This research is meant to help library staff better understand the factors...
When stress becomes distress, people seek to decrease their psychological pain using methods that seem convenient and appropriate. In an increasingly technology-based society, the Internet provides opportunities for individuals in distress to seek information and connections with others. Research...