SearchSkip to Search Results
- 10Landscapes (Representations)
- 7USA--Alaska--Alaska Highway
- 3Bodies of water
- 2Canada--Alberta--Alcan Highway
- 15Joel Martin Halpern Image Archive
- 15Joel Martin Halpern Image Archive/Northern North America Collection
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 1Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN)
- 1Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN)/Government of Alberta Reports
Alberta Ski Resorts on the Eastern Slopes and Environmental Advocacy: Conservation Politics and Tourism Developments in Kananaskis Country, 1980-2000Download
This study investigates ski resort development and proposals on the eastern slopes of Alberta between 1980 and 2000 with a specific focus on Kananaskis Country. It highlights issues between conservation imperatives and recreation and sport development. It examines the site selection for the 1988...
My current research is focused on the history of camping and wilderness survival. Specifically, I am exploring how our ideas about the landscape are constructed, and what it means when we interact with the wild by engaging in activities like camping. My recent mixed-media prints combine my...
(detail is blurry)