SearchSkip to Search Results
- 3Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 3Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 2Agricultural, Food and Nutritional Science, Department of
- 2Agricultural, Food and Nutritional Science, Department of/Journal Articles (Agricultural, Food and Nutritional Science)
- 1Roy Berg Kinsella Research Ranch
- 1Roy Berg Kinsella Research Ranch/Journal Articles (Kinsella Ranch)
The objectives of this study were to evaluate metabolic and innate immunity alterations in the blood of transition dairy cows before, during, and after diagnosis of lameness during periparturient period. Blood samples were collected from the coccygeal vain once per week before morning feeding...
Characterization and evaluation of residual feed intake measured in mid- to late-gestation mature beef cows and relationships with circulating serum metabolites and linear body measurementsDownload
To evaluate the use of residual feed intake (RFI) models measured in mid-to-late gestating beef cows, a dataset was used combining data from five experiments containing nine treatment and/or replicate groups for a total of 321 animal records. Investigations of RFI models included the effects of...
The causes and etiology of Crohn's disease (CD) are currently unknown although both host genetics and environmental factors play a role. Here we used non-targeted metabolic profiling to determine the contribution of metabolites produced by the gut microbiota towards disease status of the host....
The MS/MS spectrum of a compound can be manually interpreted to understand its structure. However, given the fact that manual interpretation of fragmentation spectra is time-intensive and often impractical, libraries containing spectra information have been developed to provide reliable source of...