SearchSkip to Search Results
- 1Carbon management
- 1Climate change mitigation
- 1Communities for Climate Protection
- 2Earth and Atmospheric Sciences, Department of
- 2Earth and Atmospheric Sciences, Department of/Journal Articles (Earth and Atmospheric Sciences)
- 1Communications and Technology Graduate Program
- 1Communications and Technology Graduate Program/Capping Projects (Communications and Technology)
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
Carbon management in New Zealand local government: Co-benefits of action and organizational resolve in the absence of government supportDownload
In an effort to promote public sector carbon management, in 2004, New Zealand’s (NZ) Labour-led government funded local government membership in the Communities for Climate Protection - New Zealand (CCP-NZ) program, the NZ arm of ICLEI’s Cities for Climate Protection campaign. In late 2008 the...
Informal Learning at Work: Examining How Managers in the Public Sector Learn Informally in the WorkplaceDownload
Some of an organizationâs most valuable resources are their managers since they have a core function in directing and influencing strategy, controlling resources, and monitoring employee performance (Storey, 1989). It is unclear how managers learn to become managers as well as how, when, and...
Structural challenges that contributed to the decline of the Communities for Climate Protection programDownload
In 2004 New Zealand’s (NZ) Labour-led government launched the Communities for Climate Protection - NZ (CCP-NZ) programme. Following a shift in Government leadership in 2008, from Clark’s Labour-led to Key’s National-led government, the CCP-NZ programme was discontinued. Through the narratives of...