SearchSkip to Search Results
- 1Conter, Henry J
- 1Fletcher, Lynne H
- 1Nelson, Harry
- 1Robertson, Bob
- 1Scrafford, Matthew A
- 1Trosper, Ron
- 3Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 3Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 1Sustainable Forest Management Network
- 1Sustainable Forest Management Network/Forest Futures
- 1Communications and Technology Graduate Program
- 1Communications and Technology Graduate Program/Capping Projects (Communications and Technology)
The objective of this thesis study is to identify factors that influence Alberta food processors' food safety decisions. Data for this study were collected in a 2008 survey of Alberta food processors. It is hypothesized that pressures from government, industry, and consumers influence...
How the costs of research and its associated risks contribute to a minimum price that would support continued private pharmaceutical investment is unclear. We employed a linear cost-volume-revenue breakeven analysis to equate initial capital investment and risk, and its associated...
Wolverine (Gulo gulo luscus) movement, habitat selection, and foraging in a landscape with resource extractionDownload
Industrial infrastructure and activities can fragment boreal landscapes and alter the ecology of wildlife species. Wolverines (Gulo gulo luscus) are a species considered especially sensitive to resource extraction because wolverines are wide-ranging, low-density, and have low-reproductive rates....