SearchSkip to Search Results
- 1Canadian Circumpolar Institute
- 1Canadian Circumpolar Institute/Circumpolar Digital Image Collection
- 1Grant Assist Program (Social Sciences / Humanities)
- 1Grant Assist Program (Social Sciences / Humanities)/Successful Grants Library (SSHRC)
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
SSHRC IG awarded 2016: Project aims to catalogue, edit and analyze Early Modern Icelandic religious poetry whose subjects are virgin martyr saints. The project seeks to demonstrate the critical role of the poems within Early Modern Icelandic thought as prescriptive models in Iceland, and by...
This contribution presents the results of a new mapping and geochemical investigation of well-preserved rock units in the Acasta Gneiss Complex (AGC), Canada, and provides additional support for a broadly mafic Hadean Earth, in which the first evolved crust formation took place in a geodynamic...