SearchSkip to Search Results
- 2Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 2Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 1Biological Sciences, Department of
- 1Biological Sciences, Department of/Journal Articles (Biological Sciences)
- 1Concordia University of Edmonton
- 1Concordia University of Edmonton/Independent Research Reports in Undergraduate Biology and Environmental Science (Concordia University of Edmonton)
Factors influencing bee pollinator bycatch in cutworm and armyworm moth (Lepidoptera: Noctuidae) monitoring programs in Alberta, CanadaDownload
Unintentional bycatch of bee pollinators in monitoring traps that target moth pests occurs in many agroecosystems. Capture of bees can have a substantial effect on the efficiency of monitoring systems and has the potential to negatively impact bee biodiversity and pollination services for both...
Geographic variation in morphological, genetic and clonal diversity of the parasitoid wasp Pelecinus polyturator (Hymenoptera: Pelecinidae)Download
The wasp species Pelecinus polyturator, the pelecinid wasp, is a widely dispersed species that is most easily recognized by its abnormally long abdomen. The range of this organism's habitat extends from Argentina to Canada making it subject to a wide range of weather and climatic conditions. This...
Mitochondrial cytochrome oxidase I and 11 genes were sequenced for two invasive alien birch (Betula L. [Betulaceae]) leaf-mining sawflies, Profenusa thomsoni (Konow, 1886) (Hymenoptera: Tenthredinidae) and Scolioneura betuleti (King, 1816) (Hymenoptera: Tenthredinidae), accidentally introduced...