SearchSkip to Search Results
- 1Economics, Department of
- 1Economics, Department of/Book Reviews (Economics)
- 1Grant Assist Program (Social Sciences / Humanities)
- 1Grant Assist Program (Social Sciences / Humanities)/Successful Grants Library (SSHRC)
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
Integration of Science and Indigenous Knowledge Through the Concept of Cultural biogeochemical Energy: Application to Planning in Madidi National Park and Indigenous Territory of San José de UchupiamonasDownload
The study I present here is about Indigenous knowledge and its integration with science. The purpose of working with such integration, is to propose management principles for an area in the Bolivian Amazon that is both a national park and Indigenous territory—a double category area.The...
SSHRC Awarded IG 2016: Where philosophy of science has traditionally construed and studied science in terms of representations of the natural world (eg: data and theories), this project will study scientists' values, explanatory and investigative aims, and methodological and explanatory...