SearchSkip to Search Results
- 14Health status indicators
- 9Economic indicators
- 9Social indicators
- 8Canada, Alberta, Edmonton
- 5Cost and standard of living--Statistics
- 5Human services--Forecasting
- 10Edmonton Social Planning Council
- 1Ahorro, Joseph
- 1Anielski, Mark
- 1Community Trends Working Group
- 1Gaudet, Wendy Rochelle.
- 1Healthy Incomes, Healthy Outcomes Coalition
- 12Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)
- 7Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Health (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
- 2Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Community Development and Planning (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
- 2Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 2Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 1Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Cultural Diversity (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
Edmonton LIFE is a collaborative, ongoing project that has established a shared definition of quality of life in Edmonton. The project provides an accessible and comprehensive report measuring health, environmental, economic and social indicators.
The Edmonton Social Planning Council’s flagship publication Tracking the Trends contains the latest data of all the important social and economic trends affecting Edmonton. These trends are in the areas of education, employment, cost of living & housing, income, poverty, and government income...