Deposits on the site will result in a message about infected files. Your files are not infected! This is a bug we are working to resolve and will remove this message as soon as we've fixed the issue.
SearchSkip to Search Results
- 2Emergency Service, Hospital
- 2Randomized Controlled Trials as Topic
- 1Acute Disease
- 2Emergency Medicine, Department of
- 2Emergency Medicine, Department of/Reviews (Emergency Medicine)
- 1Medicine, Department of
- 1Medicine, Department of/Rheumatology
- 1University of Alberta Libraries
- 1University of Alberta Libraries/Libraries Staff Publications
BACKGROUND: Previous systematic reviews have not shown clear benefit of glucocorticoids for acute viral bronchiolitis, but their use remains considerable. Recent large trials add substantially to current evidence and suggest novel glucocorticoid-including treatment approaches. OBJECTIVES: To...