SearchSkip to Search Results
- 6Geology, Stratigraphic--Devonian
- 2Geology--Northwest Territories--Hay River Region
- 1Alexandra Formation (N.W.T.)
- 1Bird Fiord Formation (Arctic Archipelago (Nunavut))
- 1Carbonate rocks--Alberta--Sawn Lake Field Region
- 1Diagenesis--Northwest Territories--Trout River Region
Masters thesis. Results of study which concentrated on the sedimentation and diagenesis of the Upper Devonian Kakiska Formation. Field work was carried out during the summers of 1983 and 1984.
Master's thesis. This study examines the late Devonian Alexandra Formation, a flat-lying succession of limestones that outcrop in the Hay River region, Northwest Territories.
Masters thesis describing the Upper Devonian strata in the Hay River area. Objectives of the study were: 1) to revise the stratigraphy of the Upper Devonian strata in the area around Hay River; 2) to provide a detailed analysis of the hardgrounds and related features occuring in these strata; 3)...