SearchSkip to Search Results
- 1Cooke, Janice E. K.
- 1El-Kassaby, Yousry A.
- 1Farfan, Lina
- 1Hamelin, Richard C.
- 1Hu, Z.
- 1Rice, Adrianne V.
- 1Biological Sciences, Department of
- 1Biological Sciences, Department of/Journal Articles (Biological Sciences)
- 1Roy Berg Kinsella Research Ranch
- 1Roy Berg Kinsella Research Ranch/Journal Articles (Kinsella Ranch)
- 1The NSERC TRIA Network (TRIA-Net)
- 1The NSERC TRIA Network (TRIA-Net)/Journal Articles (TRIA-Net)
We developed a marker based infinitesimal model for quantitative trait analysis. In contrast to the classical infinitesimal model, we now have new information about the segregation of every individual locus of the entire genome. Under this new model, we propose that the genetic effect of an...
Population Structure of Mountain Pine Beetle Symbiont Leptographium longiclavatum and the Implication on the Multipartite Beetle-Fungi RelationshipsDownload
Over 18 million ha of forests have been destroyed in the past decade in Canada by the mountain pine beetle (MPB) and its fungal symbionts. Understanding their population dynamics is critical to improving modeling of beetle epidemics and providing potential clues to predict population expansion....