SearchSkip to Search Results
- 3Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 3Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 1Agricultural, Food and Nutritional Science, Department of
- 1Agricultural, Food and Nutritional Science, Department of/Journal Articles (Agricultural, Food and Nutritional Science)
- 1Biological Sciences, Department of
- 1Biological Sciences, Department of/Journal Articles (Biological Sciences)
Fecal and urinary lignans, intrafollicular estradiol, and endometrial receptors in lactating dairy cows fed diets supplemented with hydrogenated animal fat, flax or sunflower seedDownload
We hypothesized that the inclusion of flaxseed in the diets of lactating dairy cows will increase urinary and fecal concentrations of the lignans, secoisolariciresinol diglycoside (SDG), enterolactone and enterodiol, reduce intrafollicular concentrations of IGF-I and estradiol, and subsequently...
Increased estrogen receptor expression leads to a novel DNA binding signature which differentiates luminal A and luminal B breast cancersDownload
Eighty percent of all breast cancers are estrogen receptor positive (ER+) and molecular profiling has identified two ER+ subtypes: luminal A and luminal B. The accurate diagnosis of these luminal subtypes is one of the greatest clinical challenges with current gene assays obtaining only 75%...
High concentrations of polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs) in polar bears from Svalbard have increased concern for that population’s reproductive health. We examined whether there were associations between the plasma concentrations of PCBs and reproductive hormones [progesterone (P4) and...