During the week of September 24, we will be implementing some features to improve ERA. Some users may encounter errors when depositing or editing files. We apologize for any potential inconvenience, and will remove this message when we are done our maintenance upgrade!
SearchSkip to Search Results
- 7Emergency Service, Hospital
- 4Randomized Controlled Trials as Topic
- 3Acute Disease
- 2Adrenal Cortex Hormones
- 2Anti-Asthmatic Agents
- 6Emergency Medicine, Department of
- 6Emergency Medicine, Department of/Reviews (Emergency Medicine)
- 2Pediatrics, Department of
- 2Pediatrics, Department of/Emergency Medicine
- 2School of Public Health
- 2School of Public Health/Reviews (Public Health)
Brief Emergency Department Interventions for Youth Who Use Alcohol and Other Drugs: A Systematic ReviewDownload
Objective: Brief intervention (BI) is recommended for use with youth who use alcohol and other drugs. Emergency departments (EDs) can provide BIs at a time directly linked to harmful and hazardous use. The objective of this systematic review was to determine the effectiveness of EDbased BIs....