SearchSkip to Search Results
- 3Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 3Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 1School of Library and Information Studies
- 1School of Library and Information Studies/Graduate Research (Library & Information Studies)
- 1Communications and Technology Graduate Program
- 1Communications and Technology Graduate Program/Capping Projects (Communications and Technology)
This exploratory work investigates the “transformational festival,” a contemporary form of celebratory leisure that revolves around music, the arts, community, and co-creativity. By integrating interpretative phenomenological analysis with methods from arts-based research, critical ethnography,...
Silicon nanocrystals (SiNCs) have unique properties manifested at nanometer dimensions. The optoelectronic properties of silicon nanocrystals depend on size and surface chemistry. Investigation into the electronic and optical nature of SiNCs can facilitate the synthesis of efficient optical and...
A literature review of 21st century reference collections with a focus on weeding and highlighting electronic reference materials.
Graphene has created much excitement in the scientific community since 2004, when Novoselov and Geim developed a method to exfoliate atomic layers from graphite, earning them the 2010 Nobel prize. The great interest in graphene stems from its outstanding material properties such as atomic...