SearchSkip to Search Results
- 9Distance education
- 1Community of inquiry
- 1Computer conferencing in education
- 1Creating online learning community
- 1Ambrock, Vincent
- 1Anderson, Dale.
- 1Banister, E.
- 1Biro, Anne.
- 1Brown, M.
- 1Campbell, Kathryn J. (Supervisor)
- 5Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 5Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 2Communications and Technology Graduate Program
- 2Communications and Technology Graduate Program/Capping Projects (Communications and Technology)
- 1Nursing, Faculty of
- 1Nursing, Faculty of/Chronicity
Challenges and opportunities in graduate nursing education by distributed learning in Canada and Brazil.Download
In this paper, the authors share their experience related to graduate nursing programs offered by distributed learning (DL) in Canada and Brazil. Although degrees offered by DL are often the subject of criticism, the authors' experience has been that learning outcomes have been very good....
This volume contains the papers presented at the International Conference: Theory and Practice: An Interface or A Great Divide? held from 4-9 August, 2019 at Maynooth University, Kildare, Ireland. Part 4 of series Conference Proceedings in Mathematics Education.
Current statistics suggest women form the majority of online learners. Their enrollment levels may be a result of promotional materials suggesting online learning allows learners access to flexible learning opportunities that will complement their busy lives. This research questions those...