SearchSkip to Search Results
- 11Canada--Nunavut (NWT)-- [Arviat [Eskimo Point]]
- 3Canada--Nunavut [NWT]-- [Arviat [Eskimo Point]]
- 15Joel Martin Halpern Image Archive
- 15Joel Martin Halpern Image Archive/Northern North America Collection
- 2Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 2Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 1Communications and Technology Graduate Program
- 1Communications and Technology Graduate Program/Capping Projects (Communications and Technology)
This project offers a semi-diplomatic edition of three seventeenth-century Englishwomen’s household manuals along with a Historical Introduction, Textual Introduction, Note on the Text, and Glossary. The aim of this project is multifold: to bring to light a body of unpublished manuscripts at the...
The nineteenth-century English middle class was strongly influenced by science, industry, and capitalist managerial techniques. These trends also made their way into the domestic space, where women negotiated their application, particularly in the kitchen. This thesis examines domestic life in...
The study looked at how people are using mobile communication devices in the domestic kitchen? How users have domesticated these devices? And in what ways have these devices been used to (re)skill users in the domestic kitchen? We now live in a society where we do not have to know how to cook to...
[Picture 12 of "at the home of James and Elizabeth Karatak" series] Another view of children in the kitchen - Nunavut (NWT)-1586Download
[see tiffs for photoshopped slide alteration]