SearchSkip to Search Results
- 11Canada--Nunavut (NWT)-- [Arviat [Eskimo Point]]
- 3Canada--Nunavut [NWT]-- [Arviat [Eskimo Point]]
- 15Joel Martin Halpern Image Archive
- 15Joel Martin Halpern Image Archive/Northern North America Collection
- 1Canadian Circumpolar Institute
- 1Canadian Circumpolar Institute/Dr. Otto Schaefer Collection
- 1Communications and Technology Graduate Program
- 1Communications and Technology Graduate Program/Capping Projects (Communications and Technology)
Beg Aug 56 - [unclear] Inuvik, tent [unclear]
The nineteenth-century English middle class was strongly influenced by science, industry, and capitalist managerial techniques. These trends also made their way into the domestic space, where women negotiated their application, particularly in the kitchen. This thesis examines domestic life in...
The study looked at how people are using mobile communication devices in the domestic kitchen? How users have domesticated these devices? And in what ways have these devices been used to (re)skill users in the domestic kitchen? We now live in a society where we do not have to know how to cook to...
[Picture 12 of "at the home of James and Elizabeth Karatak" series] Another view of children in the kitchen - Nunavut (NWT)-1586Download
[see tiffs for photoshopped slide alteration]