SearchSkip to Search Results
- 1Arku, Cynthia
- 1Campbell, Kathryn J. (Supervisor)
- 1Currie, Timothy S.
- 1Mackey, Margaret
- 1Matthews, Byron W
- 1Peck, Kenneth E.
- 2Communications and Technology Graduate Program
- 2Communications and Technology Graduate Program/Capping Projects (Communications and Technology)
- 2Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 2Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 1School of Library and Information Studies
- 1School of Library and Information Studies/Journal Articles (Library & Information Studies)
An Intersectional Perspective on Experiences Inspiring Transition to University Among First Nations LearnersDownload
The literature on the university participation of First Nations (First Peoples of Canada) learners pointed to historic K 12 challenges and competing demands that hinder their transition to university. Although learners’ attendance is rising steadily, more females than males attend university. ...
Investigates questions of what the New London Group calls \"multiliteracies.\" Looks carefully at various texts associated with the television show \"Felicity\" and considers what they have to say about contemporary popular literacies. Considers how \"Felicity\" acts as a kind of core sample,...
Teaching portfolios have been used by faculty in postsecondary institutions for summative and formative evaluations since the early 1980s (Knapper, 1995). Despite their proliferation, there remains much to be learned about the use of teaching portfolios and whether they are perceived as being...