SearchSkip to Search Results
- 2Oil sands
- 1Alternating current electrocoagulation
- 1Aluminum speciation
- 2Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 2Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 1Helmholtz-Alberta Initiative
- 1Helmholtz-Alberta Initiative/Journal Articles & Research Abstracts (Helmholtz-Alberta Initiative)
- 1WISEST Summer Research Program
- 1WISEST Summer Research Program/WISEST Research Posters
Poor settling of solids increases land requirement for tailings containment and imposes severe constraints on the water balance. Consequent to these considerations, the alternating current electrocoagulation (AC/EC) technique emerged as a candidate for enhancing the settling behaviour of...
Oil Sands Process-Affected Water (OSPW) is generated from oil sands operation processes such as mining, extraction, and upgrading. Currently, accumulated OSPW is temporarily stored in tailings ponds which are toxic to the environment and must be treated for either reuse or safe discharge in the...
Treatment of oil sands process-affected water with ceramic ultrafiltration membrane: Effects of operating conditions on membrane performance