SearchSkip to Search Results
- 40Edmonton Social Planning Council
- 9Novak, Frank
- 8Adewale, A.
- 8Birdsell, J.M.
- 8Estabrooks, C.
- 8Newton, M.S.
- 71Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)
- 44Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN)
- 37Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology, Department of
- 34Sustainable Forest Management Network
- 29Sustainable Forest Management Network/Project Reports (Sustainable Forest Management Network)
- 28Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology, Department of/Project Reports (Resource Economics & Environmental Sociology)
A simulation model of a ranch based in Southern Alberta was developed to evaluate the on-ranch economics of adopting different grazing management strategies to improve riparian health in rangeland. Under low cost scenarios, there are positive economic incentives to adopt strategies to maintain...
This essay was awarded the 2013 Henry George Graduate Prize in Economics.
EFM Research Note 07/2003
Monitoring of environmental conditions in and around oil sands developments has been underway for years. However, recent reviews have indicated the need for a more comprehensive, scientifically-rigourous and transparent monitoring program and have provided recommendations for design and...
EFM Research Note 01/2002
EFM Research Note 06/2009