SearchSkip to Search Results
- 4Krogman, Naomi
- 2Armstrong, Glen W.
- 2Freeman, Milton M.R.
- 2Hudson, Robert J.
- 2Prepas, E.
- 2Ross, Monique
- 15Sustainable Forest Management Network
- 15Sustainable Forest Management Network/Project Reports (Sustainable Forest Management Network)
- 1Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology, Department of
- 1Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology, Department of/Staff Papers (Resource Economics & Environmental Sociology)
- 1Renewable Resources, Department of
- 1Renewable Resources, Department of/Journal Articles (Renewable Resources)
Project Report 2001-25
Project Report 2003-1
Project Report 1999-14
One of the guiding themes for forest management policy throughout much of North America is sustained yield. The basic premise behind this theme is that a constant or non-declining flow of services from the forest is socially desirable. Unfortunately, the act of capturing the benefits of this...