SearchSkip to Search Results
- 2Renewable Resources, Department of
- 2Renewable Resources, Department of/Journal Articles (Renewable Resources)
- 1Biological Sciences, Department of
- 1Biological Sciences, Department of/Journal Articles (Biological Sciences)
- 1Toolkit for Grant Success
- 1Toolkit for Grant Success/Educational Materials (Toolkit for Grant Success)
Migration and survival of Parnassius smintheus: Detecting effects of habitat for individual butterfliesDownload
We examined the migration and survival of the butterfly Parnassius smintheus in a heterogeneous landscape consisting of 21 habitat patches imbedded in a matrix of meadow and forest habitat. We modified an existing mark-release-recapture model to account for multiple habitat types and fit the...
Masters thesis involving study of nocturnal flight habits of 21 species of north. Study partially funded by Boreal Institute.