SearchSkip to Search Results
- 5Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 5Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 1Sustainable Forest Management Network
- 1Sustainable Forest Management Network/Project Reports (Sustainable Forest Management Network)
- 1Biological Sciences, Department of
- 1Biological Sciences, Department of/Journal Articles (Biological Sciences)
Masters Thesis. Structural, cytological and chemical data are used to establish synonymy, taxonomic relationships and a classification of the herbaceous taxa of Cornus L.
Doctoral thesis. Documentation of the paleoecological history of the Onion Portage region and its paleoclimatic interpretation.
Doctoral thesis. Study of determine the cause of the pattern of Ledum groenlandicum in mires (peatlands). Field research centered primarily in two mire systems located in central Alberta. The influence of several major environmental variables on the plant's life cycle was studied.
Doctoral thesis. Critically reviews the art of phytolith analysis and presents new techniques to collection of samples, processing, mounting, and optical and SEM microscopic analyses. Includes results of analyses of samples from the Old Crow Basin, Yukon and lake areas in Alaska.
The alpine vegetation of Marmot Basin, Jasper National Park, Alberta, and the impact of ski activities upon itDownload
Masters thesis, which classifies the alpine vegetation of Marmot Basin, and assesses the impacts of ski activities.
Project Report 2000-24